By Rhiannon-Breeze Harris – HEMS Vice Presidential Candidate
- I will campaign for a nursery on Cambridge and Chelmsford campus.
- I have experience talking to senior-level management in a professional setting and can bring our voice to the table, and I have worked as a research assistant to create more engaging module activities.
- I work for a bespoke higher education training company, giving me the skillset to run sessions to encourage students as leaders, and to work with the university effectively.
- I have worked with the Global Sustainability Institute, discussing how to make the university campus and student accommodation more environmentally friendly.
- We can work together on current initiatives such as The Rent Report, The Bloody Mess Campaign and The SU Bar to make the events on campus collaborative and inclusive.
- I will host coffee mornings for students to have a space to come and talk to me face to face and discuss issues you have with student life.
- I have been a student consultant for the Students’ Union, meaning I have sat down with Anglia Learning and Teaching, along with course leaders, and told them based on reliable feedback exactly what the student body is asking for.
- Together we can work on initiatives that empower and protect student mental health.
- I am trying very hard to reach all cohorts of students to show that no matter what demographic you fall into, you will be represented if you vote for me.
- I keep things concise and clear. I know you always have a lot to read, so here’s a music video to listen to which shows why the Suitable Candidates are the team for you (#cringe): https://www.facebook.com/matt.hayes.12935756/videos/630089971165985/
Thank you for reading.
If you have any other questions or would like to reach out to chat, you can contact me on my social media platforms:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rhiannonbreeze.harris
Instagram – @RhiBre22
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rhiannon-breeze-harris-1272a561/
Snapchat – miss_breeze 22
Visit the SU website to cast your vote. Polls close on March 20th at 2 PM.
Image: Created by Rhiannon & the SUitable Candidate Slate
Disclaimer: This article has not been edited by The Ruskin Journal. The Journal will publish similar submissions from other election candidates that want to get involved. Contact the editor for more information.